Thursday, October 07, 2004

Project



Above is the project I'm working on now. It's been sitting waiting to be finished for a while. Super Girl asked for this dresser to be painted with flames and skulls. heh, damn I love that kid. I am mostly finished with her drawer (above), I just need to do some gold accenting on the flames and her name. Then finish the drawer for Cabbage Patch.

Super Spider

This morning I discovered that Creepy Glowing Spider's web survived the torrential rains earlier this week. The web is a bit bigger and hard to see - the morning is the best time to see it while it's damp with dew and the light catches it. I also saw that another similar spider - same except it is BLACK - has taken up residence higher up in one of the trees Creepy Glowing Spider has built it's web from. Although the spider creeps me out and gives me the urge to spray it liberally with hair spray (or whatever spray can I grab first), I still have to admire it's ability to build it's web where it is.

Not So Poopy Now

My day is going better. Sitting and doing a project helps to focus me and make me feel better. That and a call from XXX. *happy sigh*

No comments: