Thursday, October 07, 2004

Poopy Day

That's what I'm having. It's not quite bad enough to be SHITTY, but it's not GOOD. *sigh* I'd like to go back to bed and start over in a few hours, but alas, I'm not very sleepy and I have things I need to finish.

Why is my day so poopy? I'm sure you are dyeing to know (probably not, but you are still here reading and wasting time). First off I woke up before my alarm did this morning. I do hate that. I intended to go back to sleep for another 45 minutes but I thought I heard the sounds of one of the Little People in the living room. I tried to convince myself that it was probably just a cat (which I'm certain now it was) and will myself to go back to sleep (which is nigh impossible as it is very difficult for me to go back to sleep after being woken) but every tiny noise caused my eyes to pop open and my ears to perk up listening for what the Little People could be doing. Finally the alarm sounded and I didn't even bother to smack the snooze as usual. Both children came down the stairs about 5 minutes after I turned on the lights downstairs - which is a good thing as waking Cabbage Patch is much like waking a badger (we call her The Badger when it happens) and the whining, crying and bitching will last sometimes for the next hour. Unfortunately Cabbage Patch has been bratty since we got home from seeing Super Girl off to the bus. Then I've managed to piss off someone who's very presence espires me in all areas. Leave it to me to be an irritating cow. I've finished my most recent project and can't quite decide what I need to do next - I'm lacking motivation. I'm wearing probably the ugliest panties and bra that I own and for some insane reason that is making me feel Quasi-Moto-ish (all I need is a bell tower) and adding (in a negative way) to my feelings of loneliness.

Alright enough of this pity party, I'm off to fold some laundry.

No comments: