Friday, November 26, 2004

Blogger Trouble

I'm not sure what is going on with blogger, I haven't been able to get to my actually blog page (and that of many other people as well). Very frustrating, I have photos of my delicious Thanksgiving dinner and a cute photo of Bea eating a pumpkin cookie piece.

Being Thankful

Last night before we ate (gorged on) Thanksgiving dinner Super Girl made everyone go through a list of what we are thankful for. She was funny, she would continue to prompt us "What else?" untill we finally told her we were done.

Here is my list:

I am thankful for my dear family, they support me when I need it and love me. What more could I ask for from them.

I am thankful for XXX being in my life, I never imagined love could feel like this. Thank you XXX for putting up with my crap.

I'm thankful for my dear friends and for the encouragement and support they extend to me. I am often humbled by the emotional generosity they have.

I am thankful for the opportunities before me and hope that I have the courage to take advantage of them and succeed.

Thats it for now, I need to get on to work.

No comments: