Monday, November 22, 2004

Weekend Update

I can sum it up in one word - spectacular. *sigh* What a nearly perfect weekend. Wish it could have lasted a bit longer. It was great though, I'm sure I'll be smiling about it for quite a while I'm sure. I hope XXX's neighbors didn't mind the noise too much.

More details on it later... maybe. ;o)

Yes Man, I'm Going To Tell Him, He Can Use A Laugh

Oh but the bus ride home. That was something else. As fate would have it, I did not get my usual sleep time on the bus on the way home. Some guy smelling of cheap booze started hitting on me. He asked what I had been doing in the city and I told him I had been visiting my boyfriend a bit later in the conversation he asked if I was going to tell my boyfriend that I had talked to him and I laughed saying that I was going to tell my boyfriend that some drunk guy was hitting on me on the bus. He said "No man, don't tell your boyfriend I was hitting on you!" This of course did not stop him from hitting on me and asking for my phone number no less than 10 times (said like this "You're gonna give me your number right?"). He was harmless and relatively nice when he wasn't trying to make moves on me. Here are some comical bits and pieces of the conversation that took place on the long ride home.

Him: That's too bad.
Me: What?
Him: That's too bad you got a boyfriend and you're faithful to him.
Me: Yeah that's too bad for you! HAHAHAHAHA!
Him: Awww man, did you just say that's too bad for me?
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Him: *putting arm around me*
Me: *removing arm from around me* I don't think so.
Him: My arm is just tired. *putting arm around me again*
Me: *removing arm from around me again* Your arm can be tired right next to you.

(after brief discussion on breast implants and how one can tell fake from the real)
Him: Are those real? *pointing at my chest*
Me: Hmm??? Yes.
Him: Can I touch them?
Me: What? No!
Him: Oh come on, just let me feel them so I know the difference.
Me: NO! You got 4 kids, I'm sure you've felt enough real titties in your life. These one's aren't for you. *pointing to chest* Property of XXX.
Him: That's not even funny. I gave you that line. (the property of line in an earlier conversation)

Me: *removing his hand from my leg*
Him: Oh sorry, I thought that was my leg *putting hand back on my leg*
Me: *removing his hand from my leg again* Uh no.
Him: But... *moving hand back towards my leg*
Me: *blocking his hand* Hands off.
Him: awww...

Heh. He wasn't a total pig the whole ride to Dallas, early on since he was drunk he kind of rambled on and mumbled a lot. I did a lot of laughing at him, which he didn't seem to appreciate but it didn't disuade him in the least from hitting on me nor did it make him want to move. Ah well, I guess I need to try harder next time.



No comments: