Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Clarification

I sometimes wonder if I only portray my love for XXX as purely sexual. If so I must appologize, it's simply not so. The sex IS fucking fantastic, but I was mad about him long before I drug him off for carnal pleasures. XXX is incredibly sexy, and he's intelligent - I go weak in the knees for a smart man, and if he's hot and sexy too, well I'm just a puddle. He's funny, so funny in fact he can make me laugh hard enough to make milk come out of my nose - even when I'm not drinking milk! A man with a good sense of humor is terribly important as I'm an incredible dork and say stuid things before my brain kicks in to stop the mouth. Laughter is almost as much fun as multiple orgasms. He's humble, arrogant men are as much of a turn off as stupid men. He's interesting, I love talking to him - and a man who is a good conversationalist is better than calorie/fat free Godiva chocolates (which don't exist, but they would be great). And most of all, XXX is just a great guy. I could go on for a while about what I like about him, but I know most of you are starting to feel light headed and nauseated already from the sickley sweetness of it all so I'll stop for now.

Anyway, it's not ALWAYS about sex with me. ;o)

No comments: