Monday, November 22, 2004

Bragging Because I Can

Have any of you ever had such a fabulous and amazing experience that you just HAD to tell other people about it no matter how dorky it may make you sound? Have any of you ever found something you thought you lost and were so freaking excited that you just had to tell all your friends? That's what I'm doing. I had both happen to me simultaniously this weekend. I'm sure you are wondering what I'm talking about, sex, that's what I'm talking about, sex. If you don't want to hear about my sex life (even vaguely) then now's your time to turn back.

Not only is XXX so damn sexy I have to make a concerted effort to keep my hands off him in public, he's also funny, intelligent and incredibly talented. Luckily for me he's talented in bed. *sigh* Yesterday morning we had the most amazing and incredible sex, and in the process of that the G-Spot was found! See, didn't I tell you he was talented?!?!?! I'm not sure if I should have a bronze plaque made for him or just send him a thank you note. Now don't get me wrong, we always always have really really wonderful sex, but Sunday morning was so good almost a religious experience... actually maybe it was, I do recall calling out to a higher power several times... *sigh*

He makes a damn good breakfast too! Am I not the luckiest woman in the world.

No comments: