Monday, February 28, 2005

And Now For Something Completly Different...





You are













You are








I found these endlessly amuseing as it obviously show's my pure redneck white trash back ground. (I did it twice because I'm wearing leopard print panties, I put in tan for the klan white and leopard print for the spousal abuse black & blue.)

And now yet another stupid quiz...




Your Love Number is



2




Of all the numbers, you are the most caring and empathetic lover.
Unselfish and humble, you find it easy to forgive your sweetie's mistakes.
At times, your need to please can be come a bit too needy.
As long as you remain somewhat independent, your relationships are perfectly balanced.



Hmmm... I think that might be correct...

And finally...




Your Brain is 33.33% Female, 66.67% Male



You have a total boy brain

Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts

And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved



I've said that before.

No comments: