Monday, February 28, 2005

Dr. Pepper


This weekend while I was haveing a fabulous time in San Antonio, K took the kids to the Dr. Pepper plant in Dublin TX. It's the oldest Dr. Pepper bottling plant in the world and it has a all this cool stuff there to see. I almost wish I could have gone with them to see that... almost.

When K and the kids picked me up at the airport there was a Dr. Pepper waiting in the car for me. Not just any Dr. Pepper, but a Dr. Pepper made with Real Imperial Sugar (not corn syrup). It was quite good.

Last night as I headed off to bed and was standing in my doorway chatting, K said "Oh, theres a box of Dr. Pepper on your bed." To which I responded "Yeah right, I wish." Then I stepped in and saw... a box of Dr. Peppers on my bed "Oh! There really is one!" A nice end to a really great weekend.

No comments: