Monday, February 28, 2005

This Post Brought To You Today By The Letter S, As In Stress!!!!

Back from my little vacation in SA and I'm imediately bombarded with my stressful life. Generally speaking my life doesn't stress me that much. Today is another story, had to clean the living room (it would be so lovely if the Cleaning Fairy would pay a visit while I'm gone on the weekends), find my ticket info as today is the day I have to go make payment, etc - and when I find the papers I see that the due date for that was 2/27/05!!!! YESTERDAY! So I panic for 60 seconds as I call the court house and am told that it's cool, it's fine just come in and pay TODAY, yesterday the court house was closed so I have until the next business day to take care of the ticket. Whew... (yes I know, I'm always right under the wire on things, I absolutly hate that, but what the fuck.) Anyway, I breath a little eaiser - then remember that Excal is second weekend in March so I have until then to get a couple of projects finished! YIKES! I had hoped to get more sewing (as in to sell) done before now - that didn't work out. And money, I'm stressing over money, my check should have been here this past Thursday and it's not here YET, I'm anxiously waiting for the mail to get here in hopes that the CHECK will be IN the MAIL!!!!

I did have a spectacular weekend though.

No comments: