Thursday, March 03, 2005

Nekked Fun

In the past few weeks I've run into a couple of articles about naked stuff. Like a group of people who dine naked (where do you keep your wallet???) or people playing tennis naked. Yeah tennis.

Some things are great done naked, like having a naked tickle fight. I can sort of see the whole dining naked thing. I mean if you spill you aren't ruining a shirt and all - just if it's hot soup or something.. well ya might want some pants or something on. I mean, damn! Hot food can be dangerous! Other than that, I'm not sure I'd like a bunch of naked people around when I'm trying to eat.

Now tennis naked I just don't understand. All the running around makes things flop and jiggle. I mean I can't imagine many guys wanting their balls flopping around for that long! I couldn't watch, I'd keep thinking about how darn painful their balls would be after the match.

Naked tickle fight = gooooood, Naked dinner = okay, Naked tennis = ouchie bad

No comments: