Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Scarby Photos?

Where, oh where are my scarby photos??? Not on my camera it would seem, because although I DID bring my camera on Sunday, I however forgot to put the damn memory card in. Doh!

As it was I didn't get to faire until 3 pm on Sunday. Although I got off work promptly at noon I didn't leave home until nearly 2 pm as I was having stomach issues. I absolutly hate getting sick enough to be throwing up, it takes me forever to recover. After an extra dose of stomach medicine I felt well enough to go.

I thougth for certain that I had gotten to faire too late for Scottish court and had missed our ships introduction to the queen by The Dark Scorpion, but lucky for me I made it just moments before and was able to participate. Unfortunately NO one has posted photos of me and my shipmates soooooooo I have none to post. Come on people.. it's Tuesday... I saw a lot of cameras flashing!

Later I stopped by Shatzie's booth and I picked up some lovely gold kitty lips. Check out Schatzie's Pucker Pins if you are at faire. Then we headed off to catch the last show of Juan and Miguel in the rain (light shower).

Gotta love my gold pussy lips!

AFTER faire, we headed over to Johny Carino's for dinner. mmmmm the gorgonzola penne was good, could have used more mushrooms and tomatoes, but it was really good.

What a great day! What great friends! *sigh* can't wait for next week!

Off to make a kilt!

No comments: