Thursday, April 28, 2005

Vacuum Blockage


To answer the question of 'What was blocking the vacuum?' there is your answer. An unidentifiable mass. And just to further satisfy you that is in fact 'An Unidentifiable Mass', I have swept it into a corner in the kitchen and will leave it there for you to examine (and clean up). Some questions are best left un-asked.

As for the burning rubber smell... well I am out of popcorn damn it - so I took Sable's suggestion of burning candles. I have all my voodoo candles burning right now. I somehow think she meant SENTED candles (which I don't own) not voodoo candles (which I have a whole shelf full of) though... it still smells like burnt rubber... but maybe it will improve my mojo. ;o)

Yes I know I frighten people, it's part of my charm. Gotta go stick some more pins in a voodoo doll now... er.. I mean make a kilt!

No comments: