Wednesday, April 27, 2005

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???



That was just running through my living room terrorizing my youngest of offspring. The piercing screams only succeded in making that little bastard run faster and thus making it harder to photograph. I must admit that although I maintained my SUPER MOM, afraid of nothing exterior, inside I was screaming like a little girl as well. I used all my inner strength to stifel the urge to grab my offspring and flee the domicile never to return (or at least wait until K got home and could go in to secure the inside and stomp on anything icky and scary running around). I grabbed a plasic cup and a piece of paper and employed PETA approved trapping methods to trap and release the invading creepy thing into the wild (my plants actually), although when I did release (read: shook the cup vigorously to fling said bug out and not risk it crawling out and TOUCHING me as that would require me to shower again to remove offending bug germs) I thing I noticed that the trapping of the bug had injured it somehow. Hmmm... well my other option was to out right kill it by spraying it with whatever aresol spray was close and available. At anyrate, my home is safe for now.

No comments: