Monday, June 13, 2005

*cue dramatic music*
The STAR WARS PARTY

All day Friday I was making plans for the party that night. My plan was to head to Shaz' place as soon as K got home and party. Well I didn't realize K had plans for ME to take him and the Little People to the train station so they could head over to B's house. Fuck. That's cutting into my dranking time! Okay, okay, new plan. Rush around finding clothes for kids and missing shoe, drive family to train station and dump them, head to store for pasta salad stuff, back home make pasta, pick up all important CAMERA and head to PARTY!!

I got there about 8 pm. When I got out of my carI was greeted by a chorus of 'DORK!' from the people on the porch - damn I love my DORK shirt! Most of the peeps were in the living room watching a movie.

Crystal

I don't think she was drunk yet, just happy.

Get The Party Started!

As we all know, the party can't start until Shaz's boobs have made an appearance.

I headed to the kitchen to hang with the girls and start DRINKING! I started with a couple (4 or 5) Jell-o shots.

DORK


I moved on to some green concoction to drink and proceded to get fairly drunk.

Boobie Greeting

Here's me and Riot doing a traditional Drunk-Girl-Boobie-Greeting. Hey, what can I say, we were drunk and discussing BOOBS and boob size. Not long after that I discarded my bra and handed it to someones husband to take care of.

The Grail

Here's a dramatic BEFORE and AFTER shot of some Jell-o shots.

Twins Attack!

Things got all dicy when I got attacked by the twins!

Fur Bikini

And since we were so BOOB focused that night, I got Lerxst to show off what I fondly refer to as his Fur Bikini (a little hair on the nipples and a tiny patch in between).

Crotch Brownies

Man I can't even explain this without it sounding realy fucking perverted! But let me tell you, those brownies were GONE by Saturday.

Lick It!

Seems the plan for the frozen peach wine did't work out as planned. Kind of exploded in the freezer! Can't let that go to waste - it's good! No dawg, don't make that face, you know you want some now and you KNOW you would have been licking it off the door just like the rest of us drunk mutha fuckers.

Don't Waste It!

Yeah we ate it up off the floor too. 10 second rule, it was okay.

My Sustah an' Me

Look at that, two Ghetto Princesses!

I Am A Jedi Knight

Oh yeah baby! That sword light up and VIBRATED when you hit it. VIBRATED!!! I so need me a lightsaber. I guess I'll have to continue my Jedi training with my compact version of lightsaber that I like to call BOB.

It was a VERY boob filled night, there was flashing of boobs on the porch (I have photos, no you can't see them), tweeking of nipples and grabbing of boobies in the kitchen. And hell that was just MINE! ;o)

Well anyway, it was a FABULOUS party. I finally turned in at 1:30 am or there abouts. Thanks to Captain John and The Wife for letting me crash in their camper as I was far to drunk to drive - sorry I left you without a bed partner Shaz, but it was LOUD in the house. hehe. Amazingly I got up right at 6:30 am and headed home to get ready for work.

Enough about the party for now, I'll write about Saturday tomorrow. Enjoy the photos (stop thinking about boobies), I need to go practice my Jedi moves. ;o)

No comments: