Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Getting Down With The Sickness

I'm feeling better, just a bit. Probably enough that I can be out in public and not frighten people. I have saved my voice for the most important moments today of SCREAMING at the offspring to STOP DOING THAT, which means I've pretty much been yelling at them all day.

I did however bribe the Tiny Terrorists into allowing me to get a short nap by allowing them to watch downloaded movie. This bought me about 45 frequently interupted minutes of nap time. Now I think I'll take a shower and see if that helps more. But while I was napping I had this odd dream that made me remember a conversation I had with someone while I was working as a temp. Ahhhh... working as a temp, it gave me such amazing opportinity to meet and interact with really weird people, but that I'll save for another time. Anyway, I met this one woman I worked with for about a week, I can't remember where we worked or what exactly we did other than we ended up in the GIANT file room a lot fileing crap the company felt was important or something, boreing, boreing, boreing. It afforded us a lot of time to talk though which is sometimes a bad thing. Within a few hours I realized this chick was WEIRD and by the end of the week I started to wonder if she was CRAZY, but I liked her, she was entertaing. She told me about her and her boyfriend. She didn't trust her boyfriend, she had found out 4 or 5 months into the relationship that he was a player (hmmmm sounds like a certain ex of mine) and he had a few other girlfriends which she did malicious things to make certain they knew of her presence and would get lost (it worked for her, but WTF, why stay with a man who starts the relationship under false pretenses??? Crazy, desperate woman). Anyway because she knew he was a player she didn't trust him at ALL. She devised this nasty little thing to do to him whenever she knew he had fucked around on her and sometimes just when he would piss her off. Seemed that every so often after she would spend the weekend with her man, he would end up sick. Nothing life threatening, just sick and misrable. She said she would usually do it on Sunday since she went home on Sunday and then she wouldn't have to deal with him being sick and he'd be all better by the time she came back over on Thursday or Friday night. I was shocked, but absolutly in awe of her as she had done this to him for over a YEAR! She said once she got really pissed at him (I think she said she found out about a new side girl friend or something like that) and she put something in his milk before she left so he was sick not just for a couple of days, but for the whole damn week. Mean, evil, crazy... but somehow I bet he deserved it. I sometimes wish I could be THAT mean. ;o)

Well enough, I need to shower and make dinner before karaoke.

No comments: