Friday, June 17, 2005

Itsy Bitsy Spider

So this is funny... I was removing all the clothes from my bathroom, a spider crawled out and very nearly crawled ON MY FOOT! Sheesh! No consideration! So I did what anyone in a perilous position like that would do - I screamed like a little girl, dropped the shirt I was holding and dashed for the door. I composed my self, realizing that I would not be safe in the bathroom unless I took action to rid the room of the vile little beast. I grabbed the can of Rave hairspray (THIS is why I keep two cans under the sink folks, I never use hairspray for my hair only for spider/bug death) and headed into the room and sprayed the crap out of the little bugger. I didn't know if the little bastard was dead or not but he sure as hell was imobolized!

Later, I decided the internet needed to see a photo of the frightening beast that had put my life in jeopardly and how I had bravely saved everyone in my domicile, it was time for a photo. I went into the bathroom and nearly peed my pants when I did not see the spider in the place I had left it. A quick search revealed it was stuck fast to my bright red bath mat. My feelings of safety returned. I tried to take the photo but my bad, I hadn't charged my batteries!! So no photo... until later... yes, yes, that morbid, disgusting part of me won over the really creeped out girly part and I'm leaving the spider carcas where it lays so that I can take a photo and PROVE to everyone that it REALLY was scary and I'm not just a big baby.

Photo to come!

No comments: