Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dribbles From My Brain

Some people need a slap. They have no right to be irritable if they tell me to come back after I sechedule everyone else and give them the last appointment and when I do be all pissy because it's not a time you like. SUCK IT!

One of the nurses made some cookies, I'm not sure what they are but DAAAAAAMMMN! They are rockin' my world! And I only ate one. Yeah, I know I need to get out more if a COOKIE is rockin' my world - it's a GOOD cookie though. And don't worry, I'm not going to turn to cookies for my sexual satisfaction (I have BOB and friends for that), I've got 4 offers for *ahem* company, I'm just trying to decide who to pull out of the stable for a ride (I'm only selectively slutty). And I have to say Marine is looking like the winning contender at the moment. He's HOT, HOT, HOT and REALLY GOOD. I've cleared my conscience also by consulting with a couple of friends who assured me it's quite alright for me to hook up with him just because he's HOT, HOT, HOT and just for a BOOTY CALL. (and for long time readers this is Marine from way back when, he's been talking to me lately, wanting a hook up)

I'm in an odd mood, kind of melancoly at times and mostly just content. An unexpected note and package from someone left me nostalgic for the past and brought up some hurts. *sigh* I'll be fine, I'm sure a little military company will help my mood. ;o)

Back to work now!

No comments: