Saturday, June 04, 2005

More Dribbles

This is my last tiny break between apointments that I'll bet, so this is the last piece of nonsense I'll be writing.

So yeah, the cookies are rockin' my world again, and not in a good way. Fucking heartburn. Damn evil cookies.

The clock in this room is ticking but it's stuck on 4:01. I'm not sure how long it's been stuck like that, but it's kind of odd that no one has fixed it. When the batteries finally die it won't bother me... but I won't be in this room so it won't matter.

Yesterday we went shopping at the SUPER WAL-Mart for groceries. We spent about $80 for the next two weeks. That rocks.

I'm in a delima, I need a swim suit. I have a toobing trip that I'm going on the end of the month and I need a swim suit. I'm seriously opposed to myself in a swim suit, but I'm commited to buying one. I haven't owned a swim suit since I was like 13 or 14. I need help.

Well back to work.

No comments: