Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Scarby Recap cont'd.
Monday!


So Memorial Day Monday was probably the best damn day of faire ever. No, no, that's not true, the day that I managed to stay drunk most of the damn day was probably the best, but THIS came in a close second. The gay husband accompanied me to faire along with the progeny. So we played a game of pass the kids through out the day. The weather was absolutely PERFECT. Not to wet, not to horribly humid (though I did have bad hair) and not too hot. Those of you who went Sat & Sun but skipped Monday screwed yourself out of the best day! Neeener neener neener!

ED Crew

Man, aren't we the hottest bunch of pirates you've ever seen? Yeah I know we are. It only took like 20 shots to get this. hehe WAY to many cameras there.

My Favorite Fish

Dorry! I love Dorry! She helped find Nemo!

Double Your Pleasure

Double your fun! Oh yeah baby. I kilt checked them both, I can attest that they dressed EXACTLY alike, and that Sable shaves. HER LEGS you perv! Sheesh! (She gets a bikini wax for the rest.)

Patriotic Boobies!

My gawd, who wouldn't salute that!

Pouty Pirate

Can you freaking believe I gave birth to something so damn cute??? Somebody give me an insulin shot quick!

Good Wholesome Fun

It wouldn't be faire for the Little People without Captain John lovingly putting them in mortal danger.

Instead of going through a play by play, I'll just hit the high points & all for the weekend:

HIGH POINTS
Seeing my fabulous friends! I'm so glad I met everyone! I totally regret that a certain someone discouraged me from joining the Ren community. I understand why, but come on, what an ass! The people I've made friends with are so amazing and care so much, I feel like I've won the lottery on friends. Okay, enough sappy sentimental shit...

Hearing from people how lovely Lady Mara looked in her dress.

Watching Koolagh propose to Badra. I swear I got all teary.

*content removed*

Loki in the morning, Loki in the afternoon, Loki in the evening. Thanks Wynde! I had a buzz for most of Monday! Woohoo!

Seeing how cute my progeny looked in the garb I made then JUST THAT MORNING. Yeah, I rock.

Waffle House trucker dinner on the way home. Gawd damn nothing is better after a day of walking faire and not eating than to replenish with steak & eggs, hashbrowns (with cheese, tomatoes and mushrooms) and a side of hot buttery grits. Yes I did eat all that, I was HUNGRY.

SNARKY MOMENTS:

Oddly enough on both days I had an ex and their new significant at faire. It was inevitable that people would make snarky comments to me. I was amused. Since I'm bitchy deep down, I'll post them, since I'm not completely MEAN I won't say who they were about and since I doubt either of the people these remarks are directed at read this blog, it really doesn't matter.
"Oh dear gawd, what does he see in (nameless person)??"
"Yeah well I've talked to (nameless person), the lights are on, but nobody's home, if you know what I mean."
"Oh dear, they aren't very attractive are they?"
"What the hell is wrong with (nameless person)?" (I dun know)
"Ya know, they deserve each other."
"What did you ever see in him?" (I'm not sure, pity maybe?)
"Shit! You can do better than that!" (I already have! And it was Goooooood!)
"*snicker, snicker, snicker* You've got to be kidding?"
"Wow, talk about him being desperate. (breaks out into evil laughter)"
"No really, THAT is his lover? *snickers*"

Other Snarkiness

The amount of men in tights with BAD bulge was shocking. What is bad bulge? A man who is too hefty to be wearing tights but still stuffs himself into a pair thus creating the unsightly and traumatizing BAD BULGE. If a man has a DUN LAP (as in his belly done lapped over his belt), he has no business wearing tights. There should be a LAW against that. And the worst offenders seem to truly believe they are STUDLY and HOT and will complete the BAD BULGE look with NO SHIRT subjecting the innocent (and not so innocent) public to avert their eyes at the retched sight of way to much wiggly, jiggly man flesh and generally their wee little pleasure pen pressed tightly up against the ever so over stressed fabric that one can tell the mans religion if one were so inclined to do so and not retch. My friends and I were discussing how BAD BULGE should be obliterated from the faire and how exactly it should be done. It involves gasoline and matches, so I'm in! Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

And with that, I'll end this horrid bitchiness and return you to the normal brain damaging content.

No comments: