Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Scarby RecapLittle People with the Gypsies

So Sunday was my first day at Scarby for the weekend. I had to work so I didn't make it there until after 2 pm. My kids were already there having gone with Uncle Petey as their daddy wanted to go to some stupid gay barbecue and could not wait for me to get home from work - which I did NOT want to be at but ya know, bills don't pay themselves. SO, I was a bit on the HOMICIDAL side when I got there, not towards anyone there, he was after all still with his boyfriend and therefore SAFE (for the moment). After a search of the grounds with the help of Wynde, I managed to locate the Little People and Uncle Peter - luckily not too much havoc had been wrecked on Scarby.

With homicidal feelings till nestled close to my heart (to keep them warm ya know), I relieved Uncle Peter of his duties (although he did offer to keep them for the rest of the day, I politely declined as having my offspring with me would keep me from drinking with complete abandon or trying to purchase a weapon to present their father with later that night).

With The Gypsies

I TRIED to sell them, it didn't work. Damn it!

Captain John is the BOMB!

Their blind admiration for Captain John is almost frightening... Almost... I know I can use it to my advantage at some time. Bwhahahahahahahahahaha....

Hit him HARDER!

Okay, well who wouldn't love a man who ASKS you to hit him HARDER! hehe... Okay, I'll stop right there on that one.

Dragon

He's not so scary! Unfortunately I snapped the photo too soon so you don't see the smoke. *sigh* Me and my premature shutter, I heard there are drugs for that.

Crazy Man

And what day at Scarby would be complete without Captain John doing something mildly dangerous with my progeny? They LOVED it. They worship him.

Unfortunately my homicidal tendencies had subsided by the time I left the faire, only briefly to be reignited on the drive home - but not directed toward K. I made it home, dunked the Little People in the bath (mud, mud and more mud) and headed to bed.

well that's about enough for now. I'll post more highlights from Monday (which was the BEST day) and many snarky comments that were heard. More to come - Nipples, double trouble, naked butts, Loki, ex's, swords and a bug bite under my boob! I know, you can't wait. Go on and get your popcorn, I'll wait for you.

No comments: