Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Night Excitement

I just had dinner. Bread and soup. And not even soup with stuff in it, it was all like broth. That's what K left me to eat. Nothing but bread and broth. (Which by the way is a complete and utter lie, I'm just to lazy to go to the store to procure food stuff and don't feel like actually COOKING the food in the casa de Karmically Challenged.)

Not only am I eating like a peasant, I also have a fucking headache. Sinus headaches are the BOMB! So I've taken some pain killers like an hour ago and I just now took an allergy tablet... and a wine cooler. What? It's not like I'm driving anywhere! (read above statement of laziness) And honestly maybe the resulting damage to my liver from the Tylenol and booze will make me forget my headache. I kid! I kid! I don't even have Tylenol. I prefer to stick with The Republican's choice of meds - hydrocodone. Again with the joking! Stop giving me that look and making the 12 step program comments. I'm not a Republican and the only ones taking hydrocodone in this house are K and the cats. But I digress. As usual.

What was I talking about? Sheesh I just took this stuff and I'm already on the verge of passing out on the couch like Britney Spears on a Monday afternoon.

So after K and the Tiny Terrorists left I fell asleep on the couch only to awaken with a start from a very strange dream. I dreamed that I was in the car with Bruce Willis and he was driving. A car cut right in front of us and he turned to miss hitting it and I flinched as we passed just inches from the car... and I flinched for real and woke myself up. Isn't that weird? Why don't I ever have dreams where I'm having fabulous sex and the amazing orgasm wakes me up?

Okay, I'll go now.

No comments: