Thursday, March 20, 2008

16 Random Things About Me

Shana tagged me! Ah well, that's what best friends are for.

Here’s how you play: once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 8 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment ("You’re It") and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. I collect cow things and cow spotted things.
2. At one time I had over 200 stuffed cows.
3. I'm 5' 1.5" and I only realized that in the last couple of years - I thought I was 5'3" up until that rude awakening.
4. My ex is gay.
5. Yes he is the father of our kids.
6. The 'How?', well I am that good.
7. I own over the legal limit for vibrators.
8. I don't like things turning out to be an odd number. I have to have things in even numbers. K used to like to make me crazy by giving me 3 cookies.
9. I lost my virginity one month to the day before I turned 15.
10. It only took 15 minutes. He needed to learn what FOREPLAY was. Stupid Aggie!
11. I rarely watch television.
12. I want to lose 65 lbs this year. But realistically 30 would make me satisfied.
13. I vacillate between being completely insecure and being totally self confident.
14. I've never cheated even though I've been cheated on a lot.
15. I'm far too forgiving.
16. I'm an artist yet I often have trouble telling people that because I think my art work is shitty compared to many people.

Okay, that's done. I'm not tagging anyone. I just got off work and I really don't feel like running after anyone. Just do it if you want. ;)

No comments: