Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Ahhh.. I'm at the library again. I have grabbed another book... Steven King... (again...) and unknowingly it's a book that's connected to the one I just recently finished. It's called Desperation. From what I have gleaned so far it's the same story, with the same players, different setting and different situations... odd... and scary... Now I wasn't actually looking for another gigantic King novel to read, I was actually looking for Hunch Back of Noter Dane, but this lame ass library doesn't have it.. it's got 3 copies of Les Misrebles (yes know it's misspelled...) and one copy of a compilation of writings by Hugo but no Hunch Back. I don't even know why I wanted to read it, I was just curious I guess.. it being a classic and all.. but now that I realize that it's a novel by Victor Hugo... the same writer of Les Mis... a book which was painful at best to finish in high school... I don't know that I want to read anything else by Hugo.. I know.. narrow minded... I probably will check out the book anyway.. from my local library... and try to read it.. introduce some culture into my sad little brain.

A - glad your not going to look at the painting just yet ;o) gives me a fighting chance!!

I read more that homeless guy's blog. I am still reserving judgement.

More later...

No comments: