Thursday, November 14, 2002

Oh gosh.. I just had the most fun. I just proved my superiority over hubby again (no I'm not talking about anything sexual.. get your mind out of the gutter). We played Jenga three times and I won. Hubby kept calling the game "Build an Aggie BonFire" HAHAHAHAHA! I'm so obnoxious some days. Everytime it fell I'd burst out lauging - loud and obnoxious... you can dress me up, but you can't take me out in public. It was so funny though. Then we played Canasta. I won. The last time we played (also the first time) I lost and got really pissed... I was PMSing... so it was stupid of hubby to even think of teaching me a new game at that moment, so this time we played, I thought I was going to loose, but I beat hubby unmercifly.. then I made the 'L - Loser' sign on my forhead and hubby flipped me off. hehehehe... I was just teasing him, I'm really not a shitty winner.

OK, who wants to play now?

No comments: