Tuesday, November 12, 2002

L - your killing me! J-Lo = slut bomb! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

A - your so damn smart! You got that painting so fast! You, L and D always amaze me with your brilliants. It's a damn good thing I'm wittier (is that a word?) than all of you! hehehe.. just kidding about that part. ;o) Yes we should go see a movie... let's work on our schedules...

I'm pissed about something today. Or should I say, someone. I found out someone has been poking into my business and talking about me with others. That pisses me off. I don't talk about people, it's pointless, stupid and petty... occasionally I'll discuss some family members with other family members but I'm rarely if ever the person who knows what's going on... I just don't do the gossip thing... and this person... well she has made gossiping her primary career... and I hate that. I don't talk to her anymore because I can't trust her... well a lot of people don't talk to her anymore because of that... sheesh.. I just am pissed that she's been gossiping about me again... and why? I'm not THAT interesting.

On to other things.. Today is List 5 Cool Things About Yourself Day... I made that up... I figure, what the hell, who better to talk nice about you than YOU... I'm sure you probably don't hear what a great person you are very often, so why not today.. from your biggest fan.. YOU!

1. I have gorgeous butt length red hair.
2. Someone once said that I have "eyes that shine like jewels in the night", and he was right! I have beautiful green eyes.
3. I am a damn good artist.
4. I'm very good at playing board games and card games, and only a few people can beat me.
5. I'm a very compassionate person.. sometimes to much so.


Ok thats all. Now you do it. ;o)

Funny note... last night we were in the car, singing along to the radio (yeah I do that, and I suck, but I still do it), that song by Alice in Chains was playing - I think it's Man in the box, not sure.. but the line 'deny your maker' came on and hubby said "Oh deny your maker, not deny your neighbor." OMG.. I started laughing and laughing. I said "No you are not my neighbor! I do not live next to you! I do not know you!" We both were just cracking up... That man.. he's to funny some days... Just like his "what's in an e-ball" answer... blue water... We still laugh about that..

No comments: