Friday, February 21, 2003

Important Things...

OK, my family is going through a lot of stress right now, if anyone reading could spare some prayers and possitive thoughts I know everyone would appreciate them.

First - My brother in law is very ill and the Dr.s don't know what it is, but one of the things it could be is colon cancer. Brother in law is young - just a few months younger than me (31). He's been going for test for quite a while and next week he goes for a really big one, hopefully the ONE that will diagnose him. So please pray that it isn't cancer and that it will clear up quickly.

Second - My husband get's laid off on March 7th. Pleas pray for the obvious, that he finds a good job soon that has good benefits.

Third - my nephew is about to graduate from High School (early) and will be joining the army. I'm excedingly proud of him and nervous for him as well.

Forth - a good friend of mine is having some major financial issues.

Fifth - I need some excitement in my life! I need a new, fabulous boyfriend! OK, I probably don't NEED one, but it would be nice. If you don't want to pray for that.... I'll understand. :o)

No comments: