Thursday, February 20, 2003

What a Way To Start Day!

As usual the little people come into my room and bounce on the bed telling me they want breakfast. *sheesh* you'd think I was their mother or something.... oh, I am... never mind. So anyway - I get out of bed and go to the bathroom... the toilet over flows... everywhere (hmmmm I bet it had something to do with the little people flushing half a roll of tp down the toilet the night before - no that wasn't on the roll - they were kind enough to remove it from the roll first). Damn... so I send the oldest little person upstairs to get the plunger out of daddy's bathroom and throw towels down to soak up the mess. She comes back with plunger, I send her off for more towels... then more towels... and more... *sigh* so I had this icky wet mess to clean up. the upside to all of this? My bathroom is now super spiffy clean and all of my towels are too! hehe

No comments: