Sunday, February 16, 2003

L - I love the apartment! That is soooo beautiful. And your flowers are quite pretty as well. And a note on the flowers... Just because there are red roses in the arangement does not mean there are any implied romantic/sexual intentions from the boss. Now if he gave you just red roses... well then I'd question him. Just accept them as what they are, a blatant suck up from the boss. :o) I used to have a boss who would get all the girls in the office a box of chocolates and take us all out for lunch on V-day. I personal would have rather had flowers as the chocolates were generally gone in a matter of minutes (it was a small box), but I still appreciated the thought. Anyway - sounds like your boss can be thoughtful from time to time. btw - is this the 'pale suede cowboy'?

No comments: