Thursday, February 13, 2003

Judy's Answered to 3XThursday 2/13/2k3 : World Class Thanks to Jake for the questions. ;o)

1. What is the one country on the planet that you would like to visit but have never been to?
Well I haven't been to many places so just about anywhere would be cool for me. I would love to see Italy - all the regions - and to experience the food and culture.

2. If you had to pick another country to be born and raised in besides your native one what one would it be?
Hmmm... I think New Zeland.

3. What country actually really scares the hell out of you?
Hmmmm... North Korea...

Bonus Question for comments: What do you think is the sexiest accent know to human kind?
Hmmm.. I really like the different accents from around the US... But I do think I do love the European accents.

No comments: