Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Scott Baio!!! *ahhhh*


Scott Baio Bio

Ever wonder what happend to the 'critically aclaimed' actor Scott Baio? No? Me either... But I was watching TV and channel surfing - looking for something for back ground noise - and guess what was coming on? that awful show Charles In Charge! I'm sure that's probably one of the more embarassing moments in Mr. Baio's career. But I remember a time he was SOOOOOO popular. In fact he was one of the FIRST actors I had a major crush on. HAHAHAHA! I even had a poster of him. *snicker*

So I look on the internet for info on him. hehehehe...

Read this for a laugh - especially the last sentence. Where could he be?


One of the funniest things I found was this:
List of Scott Baio Movies On VHS
Clearance! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

This particular article will give one a good laugh:
Scott Baio
I like the part about the Playboy Mansion! hehehehehehe... neighborhood bicycle... hehehehehe...

Apparently there was a rumor that Scott Baio was dead that was circulating around the same time that Chris Farley died... I never heard about that though... Scott Baio that is, I did hear about Farley... so... I doubt it was much of a concern to the masses... it was however enough of a concern to Mr. Baio himself for him to issue a statement "I'm not dead."
Scott Baio Lives

Such a popular actor as he is, it is hard to imagine that there are thoes who dislike him and even revel in his misfortune (not being able to get an acting part... could it be his lack of talent hindering him?), and I'm not just talking about Conan O'Brien! This guy put up a page to him. LOL

Unemployed Actor Of The Month

and to finish off this post... a religious piece on him *snicker*

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm.... that confuses me... I thought it was.... eh... never mind...

Actually this page Baio Bio has the best line to end a post about Mr. Baio - I wish I had written it! Read the last paragraph. ;o)

No comments: