Wednesday, February 12, 2003

WallyWorld Has It All!

except the one I went to today... So after I left the orthodontist I went to WalMart, I needed some things and wanted to walk around to calm myself down. So I go to one that I rarely ever go to, it was all big and new on the outside so I'm having visions of a lot of new stuff to choose through - thinking craft section really. And I needed to get some things for the birthday party for the oldest little person. Well the store isn't full of new stuff, it's kind of half full, they are in the process of the remodel and don't have everything on the shelves, and don't have everything in the right place. *sigh* So I go to the craft/fabric section to look for some material to make some curtains for the little peoples' room and some more to make dress up clothes for them. I can't find exactly what I want, but I find some stuff that will do fine. Then I look for the food section to get cake mixes. Well that's one of the sections that's only half done. *sigh* I can't even find the cleaning products section so i can get some more dish washing powder. So I leave.

Why does WalMart Suck? And WHY do I keep going there? Oh yeah... because they are cheap... 'nuf said.

No comments: