Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Godzilla Is Spectacular!


Yesterday the Father's Day present I ordered for hubby arrived. That meant that MY present arrived also - Godzilla 2000! I love that movie. We put it in the DVD after Cabbage Patch went to bed. Super Girl was so darn funny. At first she was a little scared, but her daddy and I assured her that Godzilla isn't scary, he's just a guy in a rubber suit. At one point when Godzilla was stomping around she said "Mommy can I close my eyes?" hehehehe She started to get into the movie and was cheering for Godzilla. While Godzilla was fighting Alien-zilla she said "Mommy cover my eyes!" once. It made us laugh. At the end of the movie she stood up and proclaimed "Godzilla is spectacular!" I think so also. There were no night mares or anything last night either, she loved Zilla (as she usually refers to him). It brought a tear to my eye as I remember being her age and loving Godzilla - he was my hero!

NOTE: The other monster in this movie is Orga not Alien-zilla. Thanks Jake for that one. ;o)

No comments: