Wednesday, June 04, 2003

L - That sucks about the cut. Yes you probably should have gotten a Band-Aid for that. Chances are it won't heal shut nice and flat and you will have a scar there as a constant reminder to buy Band-Aids. ;o)

Me, well I have hundreds of Band-Aids, I have two kids, I have to have Band-Aids (of all sizes) at all times - I even have liquid Band-Aids (I've had this particular bottle for 4 years - burns like a mother when you put it on). That and tubes of Neosporin and other types of antibiotic ointment. That being said, my own cuts generally don't get the attention that my little one's cuts do, and certainly not adequate attention. I'm lucky in that I heal very quickly, but unlucky in that I scar VERY easily. Eh, it's a trade off I suppose. Good luck with your boo-boo.

No comments: