Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Number 9... Number 9... Number 9

Anyone remember that stupid song? hehehehe... well today is my 9th wedding anniversary. I had all but forgotten it until a few days ago. Hubby forgot until yesterday. The 9th anniversary is the pottery or willow anniversary... what the hell? I liked a different page that lists the 9th anniversary as the leather anniversary. Yeah! I like the sound of that one!

Anyway, tonight we are going to go have Lebanese food (G-d I love Lebanese food! Humus... mmmmmm). I guess this anniversary thing should register more than a faint blip on the radar, but it really doesn't. It's really just another day. I think after being married so long it just doesn't mater all that much. I don't need a special day to be thankful that we married. We might not have a typical marriage, but we are happy. ;o)


ps - D - 7 years is the wool anniversary. Good luck finding something for that!

No comments: