Monday, July 28, 2003

6 AM!!!WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

My children were up at 6 AM. Why? I have no clue. I know two little girls who WILL be taking naps today. Hell I would put them down for nows NOW if I could. I did try putting them back in bed, but that didn't last long.

On to other things...

ART

I'm working on some new art work. My hubby cleaned out his bedroom and he found a brand new unopened pack of my art paper! YAY! I don't even remember when I bought it. Anyway I popped it open and started working on a piece for Cabbage Patch - It's going to be her name with a cool picture representive of what her name means. The only thing that's frustrating me now is that I can't find my Prisma Colors. I have a brief case full of Prisma Colors and other art supplies, and for the life of me I can not find it.

I really haven't done any art work like this in years. The last big thing I did with intentions of getting framed was a picture of whales for a dear friend of mine. (he better still have it! hehehehe...). I lost all of my art work I did in high school and college in a fire about 5 and a half years ago (actually happened why I was at the above mentioned friends house). I had a lot of different things, my favorites being fantasy sea pictures done in Prisma and some in water colors. So sad...

Anyway, I've started doing this in a style that is not really my own - kind of Art Deco-ish. We'll see if I continue with it or if I just screw it up horribly. hehehe...

No comments: