Thursday, July 31, 2003

Will The Skanky Ho Please Leave The Pool Area! You Are Frightening The Small Children!

Damn it's hot here... 102. Aircondition is nice. Anyway, I go check the mail and notice this skanky ho at the pool. She's there every freaking day. Sitting by the pool all oiled up smoking a cig. This wouldn't be so bad except she always wears a bikini and she sooooo does NOT have a bikini friendly body. I mean really, your belly should not hang over your bikini bottom. I know I don't have a bikini friendly body (hell my bikini panties that no one but me and my sancho see sometimes complain to me that I shouldn't be wearing them) so I know it's not nice or friendly to subject people to that sight.

Living in an apartment community makes the pool an interesting gathering place for um... *interesting* people. Theres one woman who frequents the pool. She's white white white who is always in her bathing suit or shorts laying out on a chair talking on her cell phone and occasionally yelling at her kids who run around the pool like maniacs. I don't do pools. Haven't been in a pool in years and years. I don't even own a bathing suit - far to scary of a prospect. Besides I have fish-belly white skin that I prefer to keep at that lovely pale color. I do tan, quite dark really, but I have cultivated this paleness over many many years of concious avoidance of the sun. Besides skin cancer runs in my family AND my youngest aunt was a major sun worshiper in her 30's and now that she's in her 40's her skin looks bad... lizardy... ick.

No comments: