Saturday, August 02, 2003

Agenda For Today

Go to work *sigh* early. Last night when I returned to the nursery to put my cart away I noticed that the evening nurse who had informed me of 'all' of the discharges for today had missed a few. Now I have 6 discharges waiting for me this morning.

Get a nap - that will happen AFTER I get home from work...

Clean out fish tank - I was piering into the tank this morning trying to see my fish past the lovely greenish sheen of alegae on the glass thinking 'Damn! Youre swimming in your own waste! I better do something... oh wait... your fish, your always swimming in your own waste... thats the big reason I don't go in the water at the beach... fish poop... or public pools... human pee... although me having to squeeze this body into a bathing suit is also a huge deterant... um... what was I thinking about... oh yeah... hi fishies... yuck your tank is dirty..." Hey I'm tired.

Clean house... this may or may not fall to me since hubby is home with the kids today... I'm betting money I'll have to do at least some of it.


Well I better get going so I can get the 'Go To Work' part done...

No comments: