Thursday, July 31, 2003

Grr... I wrote a witty post about an hour and a half ago and the stupid blogger ate it. Fucker.

Procrastination - More On That Later

Yesterday afternoon the little people were demon possessed. I suppose I some how inadvertently summoned demons to posses my otherwise angelic children (scarcasm) - probably while I was repeatedly vacuuming the carpet. I had to completly clean the livingroom twice yesterday right down to vacuuming the carpet - not just vacuuming up a spill but the whole damn carpet - then I spent the rest of the time chasing them around trying to contain any mess so as to not have to vacuum a third time in an 8 hour period.

Hubby decided to work late yesterday despite the fact that I had informed him earlier that I needed to go to work. *sigh* Men. I got to work at 7 pm and worked untill 11 pm. I had 10 people on my list who were discharging Thursday morning, one person declined and I took 9 baby photos with 7 sales. I was so busy I was scheduling appointments 15 minutes appart - I generally schedule 30 minutes apart, I didn't fall behind until one of the last people. The mom would NOT keep her hands off the baby while I was trying to take the photos. She was making me super nervous and I finally had to tell her to move her hands. When she finally did the pictures were done pretty quick. Anyway - I made $71 in commission so I'm happy. Oh one other freaky thing, the first three babies I photoed were all named Callie - all different spellings but the same name.

Last night when I got home, hubby was playing a game on my computer. I knew he was going to be playing a game but I was still a little irriated. I waited for him to get off the damn computer so I could figure my commission and check my e-mail - he didn't get off until about 12:30 AM. grrr.... then I didn't get to bed until 1 am. AND my little minions of the darkside were up way to damn early! By god! Don't you ever sleep in?!?!?

And I still haven't gotten the things listed on auction that I need to get sold. Damn... very frustrating.

No comments: