Friday, August 01, 2003

Who's That Knock-Knock-Knocking At My Door?

It was a visit from the state - probably the last one thankfully. The only inoppertune thing about it was that myself and the little people had JUST gotten out of the bath. I threw on some clothes (on everyone) and let her in. I sat there and discussed whatever with my hair in a towel - I felt so trashy. Upside to that is that when I finally did finish with her and got to dry my hair it turned out absolutly PERFECT!

Take a look

Of course it will not look like this by the time I go to work tonight. I look like a giant psychotic red poodle by then.

Yes, yes I know I look tired... I am tired. I haven't been getting into bed until after 1AM for the past couple of nights - hell I'm not getting home from work before 11 PM. I need rest... Going to put children down for naps and take one myself.

No comments: