Thursday, August 28, 2003

Yoga Ass Kicking

Well I didn't get to my yoga first thing this morning - the little people got up early. Nap time I finally got a chance to break the seal on my new yoga tape. It's a Denise Austin Yoga tape. Has three 30 minute sections to it, cardio, strength training and something else... I'm not really sure, the cardio part was kicking my ass... It's not a bad tape, but it's not exactly like my other yoga tapes - which are just yoga - not power yoga. So I was not prepared for how quick she went from one pose to the next. But hey, I did it. I think I'll do one of my other tapes tonight because I was kind of falling all over myself and don't really think that gave me a complete work out... I think you're supposed to be able to hold the pose without falling over for it to actually count.

No comments: