Friday, September 05, 2003

And The Word For The Day... Unmotivated

That's me today. That's me for the past while. Well maybe not all THAT long, but for about a week or so... maybe a month. I don't know. I'm not really up for figuring out exactly HOW long I've been unmotivate. I'm also starting to slack off on thing. That really sucks. I prefer to be unmotivated but not slack. It's not major things - I still get up every morning and shower, I still cook dinner every night, I still clean my house, still changing my underware daily, it's just the little things. I haven't made my bed in ... eh... it's been a while... my bathroom counters are all cluttered because I don't put things away... And the laundry, I'm doing it, I'm folding it, but unless I walk right into my bedroom and put it in my dresser, it's just going to sit on the end of my bed until I wear it. The worst part is that I absoutly loath that I'm slacking, but I'm completly unmotivated to actually DO anything to change that. I mean I THINK about how I need to change it, but putting the plan into action just doesn't happen. And I...

Eh... ya know what... I'm not even motivated enough to finish this...

I'm going to go to bed now, who knows I might make it to the bedroom door, become so unmotivated I decide to sleep right there, and hate it but be too much of a slacker to move. eh... I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments: