Monday, September 01, 2003

Kitty Dreams

One of my friends (L) posted that she dreamed about getting two kittens - a brown one and a black one. she speculated that the dream meant that she wants a cat, a dog and a husband (there was more to it, I'm just cutting to the end). eh, maybe. I dreamed about getting a brazillian wax last night. I remember there was someone there with me as I was getting it done, can't remember who - I think it was a man. So... what does that all mean? Does it mean I need to wax? Not really, I keep a razor in the shower for this. Do I secretly desire a brazillian wax? Maybe... There is a certain alure of not having to shave for about a month. I'm not really sure why I dreamed of waxing at all - I was watching Godzilla VS Mechagodzilla before bed - not sure how that translates into brazillian waxing. I really don't think there is much more meaning to it than some random thought going through my dreams, but hey if you think it means something - feel free to let me know.

To L: About seeking a dog and husband..... I got a dog a few years ago. I had wanted a dog for a while - so I thought. When we had a house after much talking I convinced hubby to let me have a dog. She was a 35 lb Sheltie German Shepherd mix. Nice dog. I soon realized that owning a dog was not much like I had imagined. I really didn't like owning a dog. I didn't even like my dog all that much. It was one of thoes situations where it looks really good on paper but doesn't exactly work that way in real life. And that's it. End of my little story. Just remember that when you consider getting a dog.... or a husband for that matter. Maybe you could borrow someones for a bit to get a feel of what it's like.... I'm talking about the dog L, the dog (althought getting a loaner husband can be worked out also). Good luck in your quest!

No comments: