Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Wedding Day

Well today is the day we are off to our friends wedding. I'm excited for them, they have been engaged for 2 years. I hope it's a nice wedding.... yet part of me hopes there's at least part of it that is horribly tacky and memorable. (I know, I'm a bitch) As I've said before, people really only remember the really tacky and appaling weddings. My own wedding is pretty much a blur... except... when my hubby dropped the wedding ring and we both said 'Shit!' lound enough that the people in the first two pews at the church could hear us... (Karma made it's way back to us years later when our oldest was learning to talk and learned to say 'Shit!'... and loved to say it at church) Friends of ours who have gotten married and had lovely weddings, well there's really not much to talk about. Mike's wedding - got nothing, it was lovely, D's wedding was lovely... but an uninvited guest made it quite memorable, a friend from church who had an enormous wedding... forgetable... I honestly can NOT remember much about that wedding, it was lovely, but nothing memorable, an old college friend of hubby's - oh yeah that was memorable - he married one of Satans daughters, she was a total bitch, one of the candles that the mothers were trying to light would not stay lit, people went up 5 times to relight that, then Daughter of Satan was a ice cold bitch at the reception, all of the grooms college mates got their revenge by throwing the groom in the air several times and catching him (I think it would have been better if they hadn't caught him the last time) pissing off Daughter of Satan to no end.

well I really should go, I need to gather clothing for the little people... and find something for hubby... he left today wearing to work what he planned to wear to the wedding. *tisk* *tisk* That man will NEVER get his gay card doing things like that. What would he do without me?

No comments: