Monday, February 07, 2005

Is It Possible?

Could I REALY REALLY FINALLY be WELL? (Physically, not mentally - I'm not holding my breath on that one ya know) It's 2:14 pm and I don't have the overwhelming urge to take a very very long nap under a very snuggly blanket (or a raggedy ass afghan, two small cats and a feverish toddler).

Cabbage Patch is holding on to her fever as though it were the last piece of chocolate cake. She just isn't shaking the damn thing. It's LOWER than it was, but it won't stay gone very long. Her fever will break and she'll be fine, running through the house terrorizing the cats then she'll be laying on the couch stareing blankly at Scooby Doo or better yet asleep and I'll think... hmmm better check for fever and damn it, she'll have a 99 degree temp. And the guilt, oh the guilt! I have guilt because I'm not totally heart broken about this, there is something to be said for PEACE and QUIET and for not having to clean the living room more than once a day.

Well back to the sewing!

PS - I just sent an e-mail to a friend that contained the line "I've just been so busy it's been a miracle if I even manage to find a moment to scratch my ass in peace much less send out e-mails. "

No comments: