Thursday, February 10, 2005

Really Big Penis Night



Petey and I went to karaoke last night. That's my second choice outfit after some fucked up incident involving a shirt ripping on the seams a la Incredible Hulk. Okay, that's a lie, but it ripped and I had to change into the on in the picture


Ha - Fucking - Ha

Petey had prepared my seat for me. Nice plastic garbage bag covers there. I threatened him bodily if he told the story of the car at the bar.

My Bitch Sings


As most know, Petey IS MY BITCH. That is not to imply anything sexual, he's just my bitch. Occasionally the table turns and I'm his bitch, but usually - he's my bitch. In the past Petey has stated his dislike for Karaoke - yet he's been to karaoke with me twice. He's also stated that he won't sing karaoke - but here is photographic proof that My Bitch sings. This is a photo from when I was making him fuck up his FIRST song - yeah that's right, he sang like THREE songs, Mr. I-don't-sing-karaoke.

The best phrase of the night: Mild mannered and some what conservative Heidi telling a story and repeating the phrase "Really large penis" several times.

Best drama of the evening: The break up of a couple. Public breakups are intersting to say the least.

Weirdest moment: The really cute girl kissing the really unattractive scary guy.

At anyrate, Petey, who's an attention whore, is hooked - everyone loves him. He's very funny. Come to the dark side Petey!

No comments: