Monday, February 07, 2005

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Damn, just how many times can one person go to WallyWorld in a 24 hour period?? Or should I say, how many times do I have to be tortured by WallyWorld in a 24 hour period?

I had to go back yesterday after work to get a few things that I need to finish a project. As I was leaving WallyWorld I was struck by a thought that strikes me every so often when I'm at WallyWorld. My work smock is the exact same fucking color as the WallyWorld smocks. Ugh.

On to other shopping...

Later yesterday afternoon we go to Old Navy to get Super Girl some pants - I had a $25 gift card to use and she's growing so quick! We go to the NEW store that opened up near by. After looking through a bunch of crap I finally find two pairs of pants and one shirt for her. When it was time to check out, we were greated with the BITCHIEST sales person to check us out, I was so irritated at the end of the transaction I almost tossed the gift card on the counter and told her to keep it (stuff it) as I would never step foot back in there to use the rest - which is likely I never will but my mental filter kicked in and kept me polite.

Now I'm going to be talking smack about K's boyfriend, which is something I generally refrain from doing on here.

B wanted to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond because he needed a shower caddy. heh. So we go and we walk around the store - that place is sooooo expensive! They have some of the COOLEST things there - I saw this bath set that had pictures on it from my FAVORITE artist - Theophile Alexandre Steinlen- I was lusting over all of that. Anyway B carefully inspected the shower caddys available and finally decided on an achingly plain one that made me want to blurt out "What? Your going to spend that kind of money on that? You could get it cheaper at WallyWorld!" Later I told K that and he kind of snickered and told me that B doesn't shop at WallyWorld. Heh. Funny.

No comments: