Monday, March 07, 2005

Blowing Off Steam

So... Today was my BIG day to renew my birth control. I wanted to get it TODAY so that I didn't get screwed up on the days since I'm switching my BC method. I get to the clinic which is open until 7 pm, just after 6 pm. About 6:15 pm I'm called back and told that they can't see me as they don't take walk-ins after 5:30 pm. Now mind you, they have signs all over the waiting room that state that walk ins are welcome and NO WHERE does it say that walk ins AREN'T welcome after 5:30 pm. I'm not happy but I control my temper. Now I have to figure WHEN I can make time to go to the damn clinic in the next couple of days to get my pills! Fuckers.

So I'm driving home, pissed. The wee one I carted along with me is being quiet after being told mommy doesn't WANT to talk and that she needs to be quiet. I put in my 'Happy Music' but the LOVELY trafic is trying hard to keep me pissy (no comments from people about me always being pissy - I was more upset and teary at this point - remember that post earlier today about me being an emotional train wreck??). When I get home I finally find something that gave me a chuckle and helped to ease that throbbing vein in my head so maybe my head won't explode just yet. What made me laugh you may be asking (or not, but I'm gonna tell you anyway)? XXX. In a vent about Flamin' Hot Cheetos looking like a blood clot. hehehe... no only is he sexy, he's a comic genius. ;o) That phrase is going to stick in my head for while now. (Hey, someone once described my hair color with that exact phrase!) Okay, back to looking for my Zen, I guess I'll just stick with my back up BC method for now, and that would be keeping a picture of Al Gore stuck to my panties - hell that even turns BOB off!

No comments: