Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I Am A


What a great day this has been and I'm a little surprised by that, let me tell you. First thing this morning I call the clinic to make an appointment to pick up my new birth control and get some static from the ho on the other end about there not being any more appointments. I'm like WHAT???? And she's giving me the same shit about me having just walk in between 9 am and 5:30 pm because they don't take walk ins after that, yadda, yadda, yadda. I finish my delightful conversation with her (puncuated with choice swear words because I'm such an ignorant ass when I'm pissed). I call K and proceed to TELL him that he HAS to come home early so I can go to the clinic, yadda, yadda, yadda, more swearing, yadda, yadda. And he says yes (because, honestly what the fuck else is he going to say? Really, what? I am the woman who hung the first ANGRY ALBINO SOCK MONKEY in his room and creeped him out for days, and I did make a voodoo doll that our youngest currently sleeps with. I mean it's not like I would do anything to physically HARM him but mental anguish can be even more disturbing).

After that, my day improved throughout. I finished 3 out of the 4 projects I HAVE to have done by tomorrow (Yeah I left the BIGGEST one for last, I think I like that whole working under pressure thing) and I'm QUITE pleased with my work. I called my grandmother of all people and had a delightful conversation with her (please note she and I have a long history of not getting along) and am now contemplating shipping the offspring to her for Spring Break (Mar 21-28). Ahhh... a week to myself... the things I could do... I had a really nice conversation with XXX. A dear friend Skip called on his vacation trip with his nephew - good to hear from him and a pleasant surprise. Cabbage Patch didn't become The Badger today when I woke her, she and her sister were GOOD and didn't trash the living room too much. K did make it home in time for me to get to the clinic on time - hell even with 5 minutes to spare! At weigh in I discovered I'm 3 lbs lighter than I was this past weekend. Woohoo! I got my pills so I can do my part to control the pet population. When I checked out I didn't get charged the $15 I was supposed to get charged for changing BC methods and the cashier let me have one of the flavored lube's as well. I got some new clothes (new shirt above)and I bought them in a smaller size and they FIT! I got home and dinner was made, kids went off to bed soon and now here I am, still in a good mood. *sigh* Excal is this weekend and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! It's a good day.

No comments: