Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bouncing Off The Walls

I'm so excited about Excal I swear I'm literally bouncing off the freaking walls! I think I may not have any more coffee today... might not be safe. I'm also nervous about camping - I'm wondering if I need to purchase a jumbo can of OFF to keep the buggies away from me (remember my bug phobia). I've taken action to make it possible for me to use the public toilets (ie porta potties) at faire - yesterday at the clinic I grabbed a handful of the antibacterial wipes to take with me (hey they are free right?) and I know I have some small bottles of antibacterial hand wash that will go with me. Heidi was kind enough to RSVP for me for the weenie roast that I'm a non-pig eater so I believe there will be some Kosher alternative, Heidi has also assured me that all my camping gear will be taken care - these people are great, this is only going to suck if I actually try hard to make it suck... or if there is a gargantuan spider hanging out in the tent... then it will suck as I'll be to paranoid to go in the tent after that... yes, yes, it's true, sad but true (ask me about my trip to FL some time).

I'm so EXCITED!!! Well I better get back to sewing, nothing like waiting until the absolute LAST minute to do things! Woohoo!

No comments: