Thursday, March 10, 2005

Damn Blogger!

I've been trying to post all freaking day!

So here's a big ass post all squished together.

Something to ponder...

In a conversation with a friend about an interview this statement was made "I was getting good vibes about the interview then I realized that I was sitting on my vibrator..."

Cats Are EVIL!

I read this article about a cat shooting it's owner and was glad that I don't own a gun... looking up at my cat who was standing on the counter peering into the gerbil cage contemplating how to get the tasty morsels out. Bad kitty! Bad kitty!

No One Noticed???

I read this article about a man in Japan who's been dead for possibly as long as 10 years and his relatives JUST NOW noticed. One would think that after a few weeks, a month - a YEAR at the longest that someone would say "hmmm... haven't heard from grandpa in a while, maybe he's dead." Somebody's got some 'splaining to do.

EXCAL!!!!

Just under three hours until my adventure begins! Woohoo! Tonight I spend the night at John & Heidi's so we can set out tomorrow morning bright and early for EXCAL! I still need to do my laundry, mail some packages, do some shopping, buy some shoes and pack my shit. Yes, yes, I am panicking, but I'm excited! This will be more than just a new ren faire with my new friends, it will be my first CAMPING adventure. I'm nervous and looking forward to it. I've always WANTED to camp (with people who KNEW how to camp that is, didn't want to go out with out someone experienced). And there will be partying. Yes much partying. I'm so ready for that.

And now, unless I get a few moments before I leave tonight, this will be the last post until MONDAY. (I'll have pictures also!)

No comments: